Tuesday, October 9, 2007

S'mores Crunch Cereal

I wish I could just eat one more bowl of S'mores Crunch my favorite cereal as a kid. Years later Kellogg's released Smorz and that's some bootleg broke ass wannabe cereal. S'mores Crunch couldn't be touched. I miss you S'mores.

Plus I have to mention:
What ever happen to one of my childhood favorite cereals? Fruity Yummy Mummy was the shit! Every year around Halloween I would just want to eat the Horror related cereal Fruity Yummy Mummy, Frankenberry, Count Chocula, Boo Berry and Fruit Brute. This sucks because I have a box of Boo Berry but seeing it just made me crave some Yummy Mummy even more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss S'mores Crunch, too...

Anonymous said...

I want the original 'Smores back too. That kellogs shit cuts the roof of my mouth. I've written General Mills a few times asking them to bring it back and they always say they'll look into it.
In the meantime sign the petition to bring it back!
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?smores&1

Anonymous said...

It is an amusing piece

Anonymous said...

Paraphrase please