Tuesday, October 30, 2007

One more day left!


So, Halloween is tomorrow and I'm still trucking along watching as many horror films as possible. I would be lying if I didn't say that I'm really going to miss the month of October. It's been a great month for me as far as watching films and surrounding myself with all that is horror and Halloween related.

Over at Robotronic Dynamite the last cast (Episode 28) for the month of October is up for all of you to to listen to. We have a great segment on Return Of The Living Dead. Please do check it out.

Fellow caster Brandon Fincher posted his top 10 Scream Queens. While I think a couple of actresses were left out. For the sake of argument it is his list after all! What do you think? Leave him a comment with what scream queens you think should be on his top 10.

So anyway, this month I've been listening to a lot of horror radio shows of yesteryear. I've found this torrent a couple of weeks ago of the 10 Scariest Radio Episodes Of All Time. My favorite being the first track Three Skeleton Key with Vincent Price. I'm going to try and post some more tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure I have my films for Halloweem set up already. I'm going to start off watching Evil Dead 2 followed by Halloween and Dawn Of The Dead all on Blu-ray.

I went out today and watched 30 Days Of Night. I had a great time watching it but I did have some problems with some of the things about the story. I felt like they didn't really give you any background story about how these Vampires live or why they are the way they are. You know what I'm saying?

So until tomorrow have a frightfully good night!

No comments: