Friday, October 19, 2007

In their world adults are not allowed... to live.















So, Monsters HD is showing all the Children Of The Corn films back to back. I was up until 9am watching the first 3 before I passed out.

As far as the first film is goes it's by far the best one in the series. I don't remember ever watching it, But man I thought it was great. The kids were brutal in it. Malachai played Courtney Gains was a terrifying character. Plus I have to mention that little devil worshiping Issac (John Franklin) who later appeared in COTC 666: Issac's Return. Which was terrible. I really enjoyed Children Of The Corn and Highly Recommend it for those of you that still haven't seen it or if you have just see it again.

Now as far as the score is concern I think it's one if the more frightening scores I've heard. The Title sequence alone is worth checking out the rest of the soundtrack. Jonathan Elias went on to compose the score for Pathfinder.

Download it here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man. if it still can give you the creeps now...it would've WRECKED you as a kid!