Tuesday, October 16, 2007

1 Man, 1 Million dead, The odds are just about even.

The Evil Dead trilogy will always be one of my favorites. The first Evil Dead was more on the horror side then the part 2 and Army Of Darkness. But that doesn't take anything away from it as a whole. I'm pretty sure this was my introduction to both Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell and I haven't looked back since.
Since Army Of Darkness release in 1992, all I've hope for was another film in the series. It's been 15 years so I think the odds are pretty slim. Bruce still does some B-Level films where as Sam is a Hollywood big shot now. I still have my fingers crossed.

Anyway today I bring you the Evil Dead Trilogy score. Joseph LoDuca composed the music on all 3 films. You can hear how he's evolved as a composer throughout the 3 cds but still keeping the feel of the film in the process.

Enjoy

No comments: