Monday, October 15, 2007

1...2...Freddy's coming for you.

I'm planning on watching as many of the Nightmare On Elm Street films as possible this week. While on the search for the OSTs from the series I was listening to Elm Street Dreams from the 1987 album Freddy's Greatest Hits. A fun little corny album that doesn't have any of the songs featured from the films, just some Freddy inspired songs. There are some good tracks to use to make a nice wacky Halloween mix with. Oh yeah the cover songs are so great, they need to be heard to fully understand the cheesiness of this album.

Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can get my hands onto the first one and I may have the third one stuffed away somewhere. Let me know if you'd like me to send it to you.

HKMOVIESAREBEST said...

Yeah thanks Brandon for the offer. I found the Dream Warriors score today, Took me about 3 hours to locate it.