Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Chucky is one mean S.O.B.

So last night well actually this morning I ordered Child's Play on PPV-HD. It was well worth the $3.99 price tag. I remember seeing Child's Play in the theaters back in 1988, I was 11. The movie bugged me out big time. At that time My Buddy was kinda big for kids. Which I was never able to look at the same way again. My Buddy was the inspiration for the design of Chucky. Which looking back Chucky was compete rip off of My Buddy. Whatever the case, Chucky was one mean son of a bitch. Watching it this morning I've come to realize I think Child's Play was more of a dark comedy than a horror flick. I found myself cracking up on how raunchy they made Chucky. Who would believe a doll could come to life and kill people? It was a perfect mix children's toys with a serial killer. Long live Charles Lee Ray..

So I uploaded the score composed by Joe Renzetti. The first Child's Play was the only one he worked on. Enjoy


My Buddy
My Buddy
Wherever I go, he goes
My Buddy
My Buddy
I'll teach him everything I know
My Buddy
My Buddy
My Buddy and me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!