Monday, October 22, 2007

It's Miller time!

Fred Dekker (Monster Squad) the director of the 1986 classic Night OF The Creeps. Brings us one of the best Sci-Fi, Horror comedy films EVER. I just finish watching it and it's still holds up after 21 years. The beginning of the movie with the little alien guy running around look so bad you gotta love it. The wise cracking Det. Ray Cameron played by Tom Atkins at his best. Whatever happen to Jill Whitlow who played Cynthia? She was a hottie! I don't know what it is about it but its one of those films whenever it's on I have to watch it.

I uploaded this very hard to find soundtrack for the film. I think it might be a bootleg version. To be honest I'm not even sure if there ever was an official release.

If you love the film, I'm sure you're a fan of the music as well.

Get it here!

No comments: