Thursday, September 20, 2007

Reign Over Me


When the movie first started I thought I made a mistake throwing it in. I wasn't really in the mood to watch a drama. Man I'm glad I sucked it up, because this turned out to be a great movie. Not many films make me feel for the characters on screen. This was a completely different story, I felt Sandlers pain and his performance really moved me. The chemistry between Sandler and Cheadle was masterful. Yeah big word but their performances deserve it. Always seeing Sandler as a goofball you get tired of the same old thing. But whatever the case this guy can act, I think I would rather see him do more films like Reign Over Me instead of shit like The Longest Yard. Great film that almost made me cry at the end, which isn't hard cause I cry watching a lot of films. Real raw emotion, just a fantastic film.

No comments: