Thursday, November 15, 2007

Zatoichi Musical Journey 1 (1962-1964)

Sorry for the lack of updates. Truth be told I've been really lazy. November and December are crazy busy with awesome videogames. So must of my time is playing them. Last night I watched Rescue Dawn as well as Superbad. I felt the script was lacking on R.D. All and all though a very good film. Superbad was great, I was cracking up most of the film. Anyway I'm gonna be updating more frequently from here on out.

I didn't really want to turn this in to a OST blog, but doing the podcast for October and being my favorite month. It was all about horror films and the scores that go with them.

Anyone who knows me, knows I love Asian cinema. So when my uncle told me about this CD I knew I needed to listen to it.



Today I'm bringing you music from the legendary blind swordsman Zatoichi.

I have another volume I will be posting today or tomorrow.

Let me know whatcha think.

Download it here!

No comments: