Friday, November 23, 2007

I hate the holidays!

Normally I'm all for the Holidays. Christmas when I was a kid was the best time in the world. Now, I dread going shopping more this time of year, then any other. People suck, I've come to realize this. People become very nasty and incredibly stupid at the same time. Whose driving at a snails pace or stopping their car in the middle of the road. People cutting on checkout lines at stores. It's like everyone loses their patience all at the same time.

Let's be for real for a minute. We all know what Christmas means as a religious holiday. If Christmas is about spending time (and money) on love ones. It's supposed to be a joyful time not a mad dash to run in to a store and be rude to random people because that $15 dollar toaster is sold out. What the fuck is that all about?

I went to Toys R Us this morning for their "Door Buster" sale looking for a Zune for $80 dollars. Well I got to the store at 4:30am and there were already like 150 people on line. Once I got inside I ask how many Zunes were in stock in which I was told there were only 12 in. So I told my friend Marcos "Let's bounce out this bitch" no reason to stay on line when all I wanted was one thing anyway. When people found this out it was like you were taking away a parents first born child. It's like the devil inside rips out of people and they lose who they were. Whatever the case, no harm no foul right? I got in my car and drove home. No big deal, I just don't know why a time when it's about bringing family's together everyone has to become a douche bag. The internet is the greatest invention of all time. I can order whatever I want from the comfort of my home and have my items delivered to me. What more could you ask for? Why do people kill themselves to go out and shop and become nasty pricks? This I will never understand.

My rant is over now.

Happy Holidays you fucks!

No comments: