Friday, April 11, 2008

Special Treat!


On February 28th the Asian film community lost one of our own Bobby "Linn" Haynes. Linn died due to injures from a automobile accident. What I present to you is the last commentary track recorded by Linn for the newly released Heroes Two DVD from Media Blasters. The PQ is better then this film as ever looked. Going back to the commentary track it's by far one of the best I've ever listened too. I would suggest that you run out and buy a copy immediately.

After listening to the commentary track last night I decided to rip it and post it for anyone who wants it. The insight Linn provides is a complete joy to listen too.

Linn Haynes first and final commentary. Enjoy (RIP Linn)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.